May 11
Vermillion City, Kanto
Bisexual
Delivery Boy
don't you worry
bout a thing
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wyatt
Wyatt Rodgers
rodgers, wyatt
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 22:26:15 GMT
Wyatt Rodgers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
namewyatt rodgers
pronounshe / him
agetwenty-seven
orientationbisexual
played byKiwi

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]OCCUPATION civilian

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM luke pearce from tears of themis

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
Let me ask you something. You go online and order something. These days you may have a delivery Delibird get it to your door, or a delivery driver. They place your package, take a picture, and everything. Send it to your email, phone, whatever. I prefer a more personal approach.[break][break]

Hi. Name's Wyatt Rodgers. I run a third party delivery service, delivering online orders around Hoenn. Running Rodgers Inc. No shade on other services, I just like seeing the smile on my customers faces. Yeah, they can be really rude, but that's customer service. I find if you treat someone well, you get treated the same, and if you treat someone like shit, karma will find a hole in your tires, and an expensive reparation made your way.[break][break]

You know, Kanto was pretty vibrant back then. Shame things happen the way they do. Everyone leads their lives, and dissatisfaction in life leads to change. Team Rocket had these ideals, to make the world a better place, at least I believed it at one point. I don't anymore. I hung up my hat, walked away, and never looked back. Far as I can take it, those people are a bad. They were bad back then, they're bad now, they'll be bad in the future. People can change. I mean, look at me, I did.[break][break]

I did some bad things back in the day. I killed. I lost Pokemon. I lost friends, and lovers. Survived an accident when I was a kid, but my parents? Nope. Lost everyone. Great inheritance from that, but no will written. Disaster hits you, your dog dies, but life moves on. I cried... Rocket was like family. Lost a family before, left them and lost a second one. They wanna come at me, I can fight.[break][break]

Here's my invitation. Rocket, you can kiss my firmly-shaped backside, it's my moneymaker. I can throw it back like no one's business.[break][break]

I got my money. I invested. I found a dog eating rotten meat in a dumpster, that's pretty cool. Rescued him. He's like family. I don't really use the Box system, so I bought a doggybed, and now he's there. He's Fang, it's on his collar. When I come home, he barks, when I leave, he whines. He often sleeps in my bed, most behaved little man there is. Love him.[break][break]

Come what may, life will bring it's punches. I'll keep hitting the gym, giving everyone a smile and a wink. Take me out on a date, or let me fight some Rockets. Don't care.[break][break]

Ordering some delivery? I'll be there soon.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rodgers, wyatt
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 0:38:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited